CITROEN SWITCHGEARS PVT. LTD is one of the LEADING AUTHORIZED DEALER & STOCKIST for SOCOMEC.
Our product gamut consists of SOCOMEC range of METERING like as Measuring devices.
SOCOMEC current transformers deliver to the secondary a standard current proportional to the primary current and adapted to the rating of the associated device. They are equipped as standard with removable terminal covers and double terminals allowing the secondary to be short-circuited without any risk.
They are mounted using two screw-on metal brackets or, in certain cases, by a clip-on DINrail fastener. The connections are made by screws or by fast-on terminals.
• Accuracy class: 0.2s - 0.5 or 1.
• Dielectric quality: 3 kV - 50 Hz - 1 min.
• Operating frequency: 50 - 60 Hz.
• Permanent overload: 1.2 In.
• Insulation class: E (120 °C).
In order to get the best of your DIRIS multifunction meters and COUNTIS energy meters, we can provide current transformers with the following accuracy classes: 0.2s; 0.5; 1 or 3.
Your measurement process can be optimised whatever your needs in terms of ratings, space requirements, conductor sizing or accuracy class. A wide range of combinations are available in our standard range with specific versions available on request (other ratios, tropicalisation and specific frequency, class or burden).
An integrated test function can be utilised to detect incorrect wiring and to automatically correct CT installation errors.
• The PTI provides automatic shortcircuiting of the CT : if the measuring circuit is opened.
• BTV 25 products are voltage transformers. They are used specifically for supplying measurement equipment, therefore it is not recommended to connect other components which could affect accuracy. This is due to the effect of the phase shift error. If the consumption is greater than 25 VA, another transformer must be added.