CITROEN SWITCHGEARS PVT. LTD is one of the LEADING AUTHORIZED DEALER & STOCKIST for SOCOMEC.
Our product gamut consists of SOCOMEC range of METERING like as Enclosures.
COMBIESTERs are constructible insulated enclosures. They protect all low voltage electrical equipment against direct contact.
These enclosures provide an electrical safety with double insulation, good resistance to creepage currents, as well as an excellent withstanding to climatic conditions and a good withstanding to chemical agents.
• Monobloc and constructible enclosures.
• 4 dimensions for monobloc enclosures and 15 dimensions for constructible enclosures.
• 2 types of sealable covers: transparent or opaque (polycarbonate).
CADRYS wall-mounted enclosures are intended to include automation or control equipment.
• These enclosures ensure electrical safety with a degree of protection IP55 (casing edge in channel form, robot positioned polyurethane seal).
• A folded and welded casing provides an improved rigidity and a high resistance to chemicals (carbon steel FE 40 + 70 µ polyester epoxy paint; stainless steel 304 L brushed and polished).
A wide range is available to meet any requirement:
• 22 models for the SI range.
• 36 models for the ST range.
• 22 models for the SH range.
• 17 models for the SP range.
CADRYS DELTA enclosures are modular steel enclosures. They are intended to include automation or electrical equipment. They can be placed side by side, back to back and/or side to back. They can be delivered pre-assembled or, on request, in kit form.
• Thanks to its galvanised sheet structure, CADRYS DELTA ensures the role of a FARADAY cage, thus reducing electromagnetic interferences and ensuring correct earth bonding.
• CADRYS DELTA enclosures are provided with 100 mm reinforced handling feet which can be fitted with a bottom panel.
• Single-wing CADRYS DELTA enclosures have left/right reversible doors requiring no tools.
• CADRYS DELTA are provided as standard with a reversible hing system for easy access.
• Specific configurations can be proposed as per customer's specifications. (colour, dimension, factory pre-assembling, etc.).
With over 40 years of experience in the design of enclosures and cabinets, SOCOMEC has developed a complete range of enclosures to protect outdoor equipment against vandalism.
Made from painted stainless sheet steel, these cabinets offer maximum resistance to first-level mechanical abuse, with door reinforcements and adapted locks and latches. Treated with special varnish, they are graffiti and sticker-proof.
An 8-point door latch system prevents the risk of intrusion. The lock is a 2-key lock :
• 1 x ½ cylinder key, DIN 18252, key number to be confirmed for locking/unlocking.
• 1 x 8-mm spanner key to operate the closing mechanism. This is camouflaged by an anti-burglar cover with fingerprint lock.